New York, July 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Agriculture Adjuvants Market Formulation, Adoption Stage, Function, Application, Region – Global Forecast to 2028” –
As farmers strive to maximize yields and reduce losses due to pests, diseases, and weeds, the demand for agricultural adjuvants to optimize the performance of these agrochemicals is rising.
Utility adjuvants is the fastest growing segment among functions of agriculture adjuvants in 2022.“
Utility adjuvants alter the chemical or physical properties of the spray mixture for increased adherence to plant surface, easy application, and provides resistance to harsh environments.There are different types of utility adjuvants: compatibility agents, acidifiers, drift control agents, antifoaming agents, and water conditioners, among others.
Utility adjuvants are incorporated to enhance the formulation’s efficacy when applied to the targeted plants. Its ability to change the properties of the mix makes it easier to use while broadening the range of conditions under which the crop protection product can be applied, increasing its popularity among farmers.
The use of agriculture adjuvants in herbicides accounts for the largest share in the application segment.
Herbicides are the most widely used pesticides, primarily for weed control.Herbicides offer targeted control, meaning they can selectively target and kill weeds without harming the desired crop plants.
Agricultural adjuvants optimize the herbicide’s absorption, translocation, and distribution within the target weed, leading to more effective control. The benefits of using agricultural adjuvants with herbicides drive market growth.
Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period in the agriculture adjuvants market.
Asia Pacific region is witnessing the fastest growing agricultural adjuvants market, primarily driven by intensive agri-economies such as China and India.Asia accounts for the largest consumption of pesticides worldwide; however, the utilization of agricultural adjuvants is an ongoing process.
According to FAO, China was the largest pesticide user in 2019, with 1.8 million tons, equivalent to 42% of world pesticide consumption. The use of agricultural adjuvants to improve the efficiency of pesticides is anticipated to grow at a high rate in the Asia Pacific region.
The Break-up of Primaries:
• By Value Chain: Tier 1 – 60.0%, Tier 2 – 25.0%, Tier 3 – 15.0%
• By Designation: CXOs – 35.0%, Managers level – 45.0%, Executives – 20.0%
By Region: North America – 45.0%, APAC – 45%, North America – 25.0%, Middle East and Africa -5%, Latin America – 5.0%
Leading players profiled in this report:
• Corteva Agriscience (US)
• Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
• Croda International Plc (UK)
• Nufarm Limited (Australia)
• Solvay SA (Belgium)
• BASF SE (Germany)
• Huntsman International LLC. (US)
• Clariant AG (Switzerland)
• Helena Agri-Enterprises LLC (US)
• Stepan Company (US)
• Adjuvants Plus (Canada)
• WILBUR-ELLIS AGRIBUSINESS (US)
• Brandt Companies (US)
• INNVICTIS (US)
• Precision Laboratories, LLC (US)
• CHS Inc. (US)
• WinField United (US)
• KALO (US)
The report segments the agriculture adjuvants market based on formulation, adoption stage, function, crop type, application, and region.In terms of insights, this report has focused on various levels of analyses—the competitive landscape, end-use analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the agriculture adjuvants market, high-growth regions, countries, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide insights into their business overview, solutions, services; key strategies; Contracts, partnerships, and agreements: new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and recent developments associated with the agriculture adjuvants market. This report covers the competitive analysis of upcoming startups in the agriculture adjuvants market ecosystem.
Reasons to buy this report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall agriculture adjuvants market and the subsegments.This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to position their businesses better and plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
The report also helps stakeholders understand the market pulse and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Analysis of key drivers (The demand for green adjuvants, government initiatives), restraints (strict regulations from authorities, external factors limiting the activity of adjuvants), opportunities ( producing adjuvants with multifunctional usage, application of adjuvants in precision agriculture), and challenges (high cost of adjuvants).
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on research & development activities and new product launches in the agriculture adjuvants market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the agriculture adjuvants market across varied regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the agriculture adjuvants market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and product offerings of leading players Corteva Agriscience (US), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Croda International Plc (UK), Nufarm Limited (Australia), Solvay SA (Belgium), BASF SE (Germany), Huntsman International LLC. (US), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC (US), WILBUR-ELLIS AGRIBUSINESS (US), Precision Laboratories, LLC (US), and CHS Inc. (US), among others in the agriculture adjuvants market.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.